“Personal Information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person.
We’ll only use your Personal Information for the reasons that we collected it. If we don’t need your Personal Information anymore for those reasons, then we’ll stop using it.
Information we collect about you
- Your name, contact details and IP address.
- Feedback you give us and your responses to our customer surveys.
- Any other information you give us.
Why we use and share your information
- To help you use our Website.
- To respond to your questions and to tell you more about us.
- To operate and maintain our Website.
- For our internal records.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- For any other purposes that you authorise.
Sometimes we might share your Personal Information with our contractors and agents to help do these things, but we won’t share your Personal Information with anyone else, unless the law requires us to.
How we protect your information
We have reasonable protections in place against unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure and loss of your Personal Information.
Seeing or correcting your information
You’re allowed to see what Personal Information we have about you, and you can ask us to correct it if you think it’s wrong. If there is a legal reason why we can’t let you see it, or if we don’t agree with your correction, then we’ll tell you.
If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, you can tell us here email@example.com, or complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.
Last updated: 15th June 2023